Fifteen years of treating pimples with nearly each obtainable topical and oral options, and utilizing totally different remedies with out success, compelled me to seek for a direct reason for pimples.
My info and conclusions:
1. Hormones are chemical substances, which regulate ALL capabilities in human physique (they inform organs and cells what to do)
2. Within the human physique there exists numerous hormones, however for pimples, we’re focused on testosterone (androgen)
three. Essentially the most lively androgens are testosterone, exactly 5-testosterone (DHT) they usually management SEBUM manufacturing. An excessive amount of of Sebum results in pimples formation. Why we’ve got no pimples earlier than puberty? Just because testosterone formation begins in puberty.
four. Different hormones may also worsen pimples, however they don’t seem to be direct trigger. Instance: Traumatic conditions, when our physique produce hormone referred to as glucocorticosteroids.
5. The DIRECT reason for Pimples isn’t: meals, stress, poor hygiene, nutritional vitamins and micro organism on our pores and skin. Micro organism is simply final participant in our story. Even hormones should not a direct trigger.
The direct reason for Pimples is HORMONAL IMBALANCE within the first place, and toxins in our physique within the second place.
That is my record of foremost pimples causes:
Advanced Mixture of causes of Prostaglandin insufficiency > insufficiency of Prostaglandins > Hormonal imbalance > Liver cannot take away all these hormones and ship it to the pores and skin > Pimples
As you’ll be able to see, liver well being is essential.
What the hell is prostaglandin, you ask? The messengers, or communicators between the cells and the hormones are referred to as Prostaglandins and with out them there can be no communication between the cells and your hormones. When there is no such thing as a communication, hormones can be out of stability. Prostaglandins are biochemicals that talk with hormones and cells and set off cells into motion.
Prostaglandins work contained in the cells and assist regulate the operate of cells and organs via the communication of cells and hormones. Prostaglandins ensure that your androgen hormones are in stability, as they regulate your hormones in order that simply the correct quantity of sebum can be produced by your pores and skin oil glands and thus forestall extra quantities of sebum manufacturing that results in pimples.
6. Why there is no such thing as a enough variety of prostaglandins in our our bodies? As a result of we’ve got no sufficient of GLA- gamma-linnolenic acid, which is foremost precursor of prostaglandins. GLA is a particular fatty acid from which the physique can produce Prostaglandins. GLA is constructed from LA-Linolenic Acid, which we take via the assorted meals. Fundamental downside is incapability of our physique to transform LA to GLA, due to stress. Dangerous habits, meals, alcohol, lack of nutritional vitamins and so forth. (if we’ve got no sufficient GLA, our physique cannot produce prostaglandins, which regulate hormones).
7. What’s occurring after we are out of prostaglandins? Hormonal imbalance! If there may be an over-load of hormones in your physique, the liver can have issues eradicating them. Liver sends overbalanced hormones our pores and skin in type of ACNE! So, Robust Liver is a should for all pimples victims!
Eight. So, what’s the remaining resolution for Pimples?
Reply is Restoration of Hormonal stability and making your liver stronger. This cannot be accomplished with topical and oral medication. It may be accomplished with HERBS and their extracts in type of tablets. GLA is foremost ingredient of Omega 6 fatty acid. It’s best absorbed along with different fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Supply Naturals ArcticPure EFA Fish Oil Accommodates: Important fatty acids EPA, DHA, and GLA
Night primrose oil is an oil wealthy in important fatty acids, polyunsaturated fat which are as important as nutritional vitamins and minerals for the upkeep of fine well being. The oil accommodates 74 % linolenic acid (LA) and Eight-10 % gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Though different oils akin to borage oil and black currant oil include larger quantities of GLA, night primrose oil is by far the preferred and acquainted supply of this fatty acid.
Some herbs make your liver stronger. Milk Thistle is finest identified.